SACRED HEART OF JESUS AND IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY STATUE RESTORATION
 

Originally located in a closed convent in the same city, these statues found a new home gracing the Shrine of

St. Padre Pio. Made in the classic style of the 1940s, both statues had beautiful details that had been lost with the passage of time. During the restoration process, all the original paint was stripped, the plaster professionally restored and we recreated a few missing fingers to meld seamlessly with the existing statues. To bring back their faded beauty, we used oil paints with an antiquing effect that delicately enhances their original beauty. We also added accents in gold leaf in the inner garments, as is traditionally used in sacred statues.

St. Padre Pio Shrine

San Antonio, TX
Before and After

Before and After

Share
Like it on Facebook

Design • Design Management • Renewal • Available Sacred Art

1113 Creedmoor Ave.  Pittsburgh, PA 15226 • Tel:  (412) 561-1228 • Fax: (412) 561-1202