ST. JOSEPH WITH CHILD AND BLESSED MOTHER STATUES
 

Both plaster statues were originally located in the obscured back corners of the chapel on their own underwhelming pedestals. For their restoration, we proposed to create an appropriate devotional space dedicated to both statues that would highlight and not hinder their message. They were refinished in a classical style, using oil paints and an antique finish, with 24K gold leaf gracefully adorning their garments. We made the statues a focal point, with a beautiful backdrop including golden accents and a wood frame that matches the rest of the Chapel’s wood furniture.

 

 

Good Shepherd

Nursing Home

Wheeling, WV
Before and After

Before and After

Before and After

Before and After

Share
Like it on Facebook

Design • Design Management • Renewal • Available Sacred Art

1113 Creedmoor Ave.  Pittsburgh, PA 15226 • Tel:  (412) 561-1228 • Fax: (412) 561-1202